Welcome to our site! We print shirts for everything: your business, organization, event, school, church, band, brand and whatever else you can think of.
Please take a look at the information below and when you are ready to order just give us a call, send an email or use our online order form here.
We look forward to printing your order and gaining you as our customer!
- Andrew and Justin
- prices are approximate because every order has it's specifics
- prices include shirt* and print**
- sizes 2XL & up available for additional charge
- white, ash and natural shirts may lower price
- sales tax additional
- no additional setup of screen fees
- specific quantities require quote
- standard turnaround 7-10 business days
- local pickup available, shipping for additional charge
- additional styles and brands available
What's the price?
If you only need a one location print, like on the front or back, use the left price grid below. If you need multiple print locations, like front and back or front and sleeve, add price from left price grid to right price grid.
Example: Ordering 50 shirts with a 2-color front print and a 1-color back print. First location price from left grid ($5.48) + additional location price from right grid ($2.05) = $7.53 per shirt. If you decided to add a 1-color sleeve print as well, add
another additional location price from right grid ($2.05) for a total of $9.58 per shirt Any questions call (863) 606 8137
or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Shirt style is Gildan G5000 (5.4oz cotton), Gildan G8000 (5.5oz cotton/poly blend), or Anvil 779 (5.4oz cotton). Contact us for pricing on other brands and styles!
**Some ink colors require a white base print so the color can really pop! The base print will increase price. Contact us if you are unsure about your design needing a base print.
1) Prepare - Before calling or emailing with your order, please prepare your artwork as best you can (see artwork requirements below) and gather your shirt sizes and quantities so we can provide the most accurate quote.
2) Quote - Our price quotes are all-inclusive and can be given as a per shirt price or a total order price, with or without tax. End prices are liable to differ from price quotes if your order details, such as adding/reducing shirts, changing shirt styles and colors, or altering the artwork, differ from the original quote request.
3) Approve Proof - For every order we email a digital proof of what your shirt will look like once printed. The shirt in the proof is an adult medium and the artwork is scaled accordingly. Make sure to download the proof from your email and zoom in on the artwork to ensure you can see the details. Once you approve your proof your order will be placed on our print schedule tentatively until a 50% deposit is paid.
4) Pay 50% Deposit - We will contact you to obtain a 50% deposit on your total order amount. We accept cash, check, credit cards and PayPal. Once your deposit is paid your order will be officially placed on our print schedule.
5) Print - Our standard turnaround print time is 7-10 business days after we receive your deposit. If you need your order before that, this will be considered a rush order and a rush charge will apply. Our rush charges are as follows:
Next Business Day - 50% upcharge
2-3 Business Days - 35% upcharge
4-6 Business days - 25% upcharge
6) Pay and Receive - We will contact you once your order is complete and ready for pickup or shipping. At this time, the remaining amount due for you order will be collected.
The most important part of preparing your order is providing the best possible artwork you can. This ensures a great end result for the print, reduces the time we have to spend tweaking and fixing art, and avoids possible art / design charges.
We accept the following art file types:
- Adobe Illustrator (.ai)*
- Adobe Photoshop (.psd)
- Encapsulated PostScript (.eps)
- High Resolution PDF
If you are not familiar with creating art files, chances are you may have a family member, friend, or co-worker who has experience and can easily show you or create the artwork for you. Please feel free to contact us if you have questions or would like us to speak with the person creating the art. We can also create or fix artwork for you, but charges may apply!
*Vector based files, like Adobe Illustrator (.ai), are preferred as they allow us to scale the image to whatever size you would like without distorting and are definitely needed if your artwork has fine detail. Other file formats are usable if they are of a high resolution (300+ dpi) and equal to or larger than the final print dimension.
iNK Screen Printing is an apparel printing company located in Lakeland, FL owned and operated by Andrew Jones and Justin James. Our mission is to provide customers with awesome custom printed products, truly affordable prices and top-notch services while keeping a focus on staying environmentally friendly and community tied.
Unlike most of our competitors, we do not charge extra setup or screens fees to print your order. When you call or email us for a quote, we will return with upfront pricing and no surprises. Also, we pride ourselves on the brands and products we offer/utilize as well as our quick turnaround time. We are capable of printing small and large quantity orders (1 - 10,000+ pieces) and up to 6 spot colors per print location.
We belong to the following local organizations:
Coming from a family with a strong history of art and music, Andrew graduated from Harrison Center for the Visual and Performing Arts in 2004 with a focus on visual art. Following his artistic motivations, he went on to earn his degree in music production and engineering from Valencia in Orlando.
Now in partnership at iNK Screen Printing with Justin James he fulfills both sides of his personality: designing tee shirt logos and digging deep into the screen making process while playing guitar and recording music at the iNK Shop's practice space in his spare time.
Recently, Andrew got engaged to his beautiful high school sweetheart, Carrie, and they will soon be married and making babies!
Ever since he was a little kid, Justin knew that he wanted to own his own business one day. After starting a clothing line during high school, the idea of a business involved with the apparel industry seemed like a definite match.
Born and raised in Lakeland, he went to UCF in Orlando and earned a bachelor's degree in Marketing and Business Administration. After graduating in 2006 he moved back to Lakeland to pursue musical interests and figure out what to do with the rest of his life. Working some rather mundane and unfulfilling jobs for a couple years proved to be what Justin needed to change gears and become his own business owner.
Today, Justin is co-owner of iNK Screen Printing with Andrew Jones. His primary duties include printing, outside sales, and keeping the financials in order. He and his wife, Mandi, have a son named Jackson and are currently awaiting the arrival of twin girls this fall.
Having met in the fall of 2003 to form a band, Andrew and Justin always knew they wanted to work together on different projects and pursuits. When the music partnership went through a lull in 2009, the two decided to start a surf and skate clothing brand. Justin had formed a similar company while in high school and knew a little bit about the in's and out's of the apparel industry and printing process.
Their clothing brand would be called iON Clothing Company and would have a UFO/Alien theme to the designs. To keep the initial costs low they decided to learn the art of screen printing. A friend was working for a large screen printing company in North Carolina and they made the trek northward to witness the actual process in person. Having been educated and given some free ink from the company's owner, Justin and Andrew returned to Lakeland and soon purchased their first printing press and other supplies and equipment.
By the time October 2010 rolled around, the duo had decided to focus their efforts on screen printing only and put iON on the shelf. About a month later, iNK was born and the first order was printed for Payne Air Conditioning, a Lakeland heat and air company. Over the next year, iNK operated out of Justin's garage and they took orders here and there. By the fall of 2011, they were ready to go full-time and rented a small space on Kentucky Avenue above Arts on the Park. For six months Justin and Drew grew the business and built up their client list as well as their need for a larger space. In April 2012 they moved to 925 East Rose Street, just outside downtown Lakeland.